Tenders are invited for the purchase of “Bullo Pill”, an O gauge layout of 2 modules with overall size of about 4.8m by 0.9m in a single line.
Track plans, description, photographs and Tender Conditions are given on the NSRMA website at www.nsrma.com.au at Layouts, Bullo Pill.
Bullo Pill is fully ‘scenicked’, an operational shunting layout with numerous mechanical devices for unloading open wagons and a rolling bridge over a canal.
The layout includes the DC controllers plus layout stands, but NOT ANY ROLLING STOCK OR LOCOMOTIVES.
Rolling stock cassettes can also be included as an add-on item.
Tenders may be submitted in writing by post with your details to NSRMA, PO Box 527, FORESTVILLE, NSW 2087, or by email to email@example.com
Tenders close COB 12/12/2.19.
FOR PURCHASE OF ‘BULLO PILL’ O GAUGE SHUNTING LAYOUT
- Tenders to be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PO Box 527, FORESTVILLE, NSW 2087 by COB 12/12/2019.
- Tender to either be on the Tender Form below or available from our website or by letter giving name, contact address, contact phone number and email address, and the Tender Price.
- NSRMA may not accept the highest tender or any tender at the discretion of the Committee.
- The successful Tenderer will be informed in writing.
- The successful Tenderer will be responsible for arranging transport of the layout from our club rooms at Collaroy Plateau at a mutually convenient time.
- Payment in full will be required by cash on pick up or by cleared direct bank deposit before pick up.
- Some rolling stock and/or locomotives may be available by separate negotiation by the Tenderer with NSRMA members.